This year, we will place the topic of leadership in discussions on the fourth industrial revolution (IR 4.0) from three perspectives – economic, social, and educational.
Authors are invited to prepare papers on one or several interrelated thematic areas within the conference’s main theme.
This year’s thematic areas are
- Leadership in IR4.0: challenges and perspectives
- Corporate social responsibility
- Human-centred economy
- Changes in the labour market
- New era of tourism and tourist offer
- Entrepreneurial way of thinking within IR4.0
- Digital innovations and transformations
- Digital globalisation
- Smart cities
- Digital companies and businesses
- Green economy
- Cyber security and interoperability
- Artificial intelligence and business
- Value chains
- The youth and social networks
- Generation Alfa: educational challenges, preparedness of the labour market, social expectations
The interdisciplinary approach enables and encourages the exchange of ideas between representatives of the academic sector, business experts of various profiles, and students. Conference participants are invited to offer new perspectives and present theoretical and empirical discussions and results in their papers, presentations, and discussion groups.
All papers will undergo a double review system, upon which a decision will be made on their publication in the Conference proceedings. Papers that the reviewers consider exceptional quality will be offered the possibility of publication in the Journal of Business Paradigms.
The registration of papers and presentations for this year’s conference is divided into two parts:
- Submission of an extended paper summary for presentation purposes at the conference by March 20, 2023.
- Submission of a full paper for publication in the Proceedings by April 15, 2023.
Note: for authors who wish to take advantage of a lower registration fee, there is the possibility of early registration of a complete paper. The deadline for early registration of complete works is March 25, 2023. This does not apply to extended summaries but only to full papers.
- First author
- Second author
- Third and further author(s)
- EARLY REGISTRATION
- 180,00 EUR + VAT
- 100,00 EUR + VAT
- 90,00 EUR + VAT
- 100 EUR + VAT
- REGULAR REGISTRATION
- 220,00 EUR + VAT
- 120,00 EUR + VAT
- 110,00 EUR + VAT
- 100 EUR + VAT
Citizens of Ukraine interested in participating in the conference are entitled to a 15% discount on the conference fee.